Uyuni Flameless Pillar Candles
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.98 fortnightly with More info
Brand Enjoy Living
UYUNI FLAMELESS PILLAR CANDLE - asst sizes - NORDIC WHITE - REMOTE ENABLED
In a world where trends come and go, the classic style will always stay true. Quietly understated, simple and sophisticated, the Uyuni Flameless candle in Classic Ivory is timeless enough to belong to both its space and its environment.
Remote enabled, each flameless candle is handmade and hand poured from virgin paraffin wax, and features our newest generation technology packed with options including multiple timer and brightness preferences.
And whilst you’ll be mesmerized by the light play as it casts its reflection across the surface of each pillar, Uyuni Lighting is the first patented 3D Wick candle that truly looks as good on as it looks off.
- Hand crafted from virgin paraffin wax
- Classic Ivory smooth wax finish
- Patented 3D wick creates the most mesmerizingly realistic flame-like flicker
- Remote enabled (remote sold separately) featuring 4 timer functions and 3 levels of brightness
- An additional built in 6 hr timer feature
- Each pillar has a 13 Nano LED light source inside a 3D flame cap
- Requires 2 C batteries (Energizer recommended - not included) for more than 1,000 hours of battery life
- Measures 7.8cm x 10.1cm (add an additional 2.8cm for the height of the Flame Cap)
- Individually packaged in a stunning European inspired deluxe presentation box
- Flat top edge looks like a new candle every time it is lit
- Built in 6-hour timer function with manual 24 override option so you can enjoy instant candlelight without lifting a finger
- Remote enabled (remote sold separately) with 4 timer modes and 3 levels of brightness, allowing you to personalise every occasion
- Presented in stunning new European inspired packaging, giving the gift of light never looked more elegant
Remote Control Specifications:
The remote is sold separately on purpose, as you only need one remote control to turn on and off multiple candles. Be sure to read the instruction sheet that is included with the remote control, as the options are quite extensive. When first turned on, the candles will always default to the median level of brightness which is at 60% power.